I
confess that I don’t have anything to confess. I am a movie lover and most of
my lines are stolen from movies. I don’t know what kind of testimony people
want me to write; I am not a religious person. Maybe I haven't been enlightened
yet, I believe in almighty but I cannot go on preaching religion. I want to
serve the people but it has to be on my terms. Why does one have to prove his
faith to anyone? Why is there a need to be spiritual to get into the life of
providing community service?
Humanity
and religion are two very different things. I am not questioning the existence
of God; however I do h
Anyways,
this is really frustrating because I don’t want concoct a story about my
enlightenment. Having said that I also don’t want to lose this opportunity,
this is a great chance for me to be somewhere and make something of myself.
Yes, it’s a bit selfish of me to join such a profession without that agenda but
I am hoping to find the cause in the journey itself.
I
don’t know what life holds for me in future but I certainly don’t want to look
back with regret. Prior to this, I have made decisions that haven’t yielded the
exact results I was hoping for but it sure has taught me a thing or two
about it. Chances don’t come easy and you should grab it with both hands when it is
passing by.
This is gibberish I know but i had to take it out.
This is gibberish I know but i had to take it out.
Comments
Post a Comment